Did you know that about 30 people die every year in Britain from carbon monoxide poisoning?
Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas and can kill you and others living in your property. When your gas appliances are not burning properly, carbon monoxide can build up in the air that you are breathing; this is why it is so important that you have your free safety check.
Why Choose Us?
- We are ‘Gas Safe’ registered with identification and registration numbers to prove it.
- We can perform checks morning, afternoon, evening and at the weekend. You can arrange an appointment to suit you.